UPDATE – NARSA RALLY
Also to avoid any confusion, there will be no further meetings of the NARSA committee, and affiliated clubs until further notice.
Regrettably we can now confirm that the NARSA 2020 rally has been cancelled (by the hotel). The most sensible option is to postpone until 2021.
We will pay back any trader table money ASAP but carry club affiliations over until next year. I don’t think this news will be much of a surprise but we delayed in an attempt to minimise any losses.
Please STAY AT HOME and KEEP SAFE.